These terms are active since: January 1, 2018
The Service is defined as FastTik
Please read the following terms which include the rights and responsibilities, as they form our relationship with users. By using FastTik after the date mentioned above, you agree to this statement, including all updates made to date. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use the Service and should not proceed to register.
in order to use or access FastTik, you must agree to and abide by all the terms and conditions mentioned in this agreement regarding your use of the Service. Your agreement with FastTik guarantees your status as an authorized user of this Service. The use of “we” and “us” in this agreement refers to FastTik or any of its successors or assigns.
Registration to our services You need to register for our services using accurate information, by providing your current mobile phone number, and you need to update this mobile phone number in case of changing it. You also agree to receive text messages and phone calls (from us or our third-party providers) with codes to register for our services.
Address Book You need to provide us with the phone numbers of FastTik users and your other contacts in your mobile phone address book continuously to be able to use our services. You confirm you are authorized to provide us such numbers to allow us to provide our services.
Age You have to be at least 13 years old to use our services (or such older age as required in your country to be authorized to use our services without parental approval). If you are not old enough to have authority to agree to our Terms in your country, your parent or guardian must agree to our Terms on your behalf.
Devices and Software You have to provide certain devices, software, and data connections to be able to use our services, which we do not provide. As long as you use our services, you agree to download and install updates of our services, including automatically.
Fees and Taxes You are responsible for all carrier data plan and all other fees and taxes along with your use of our services. We also may charge you for our services, including applicable taxes. Also we may reject, refuse or cancel orders. We do not provide refunds for our services, except as required by law.
FastTik provides you with a personal space to use the Service freely. However, your right to use the Service will always remain dependent on any conditions, restrictions, and limitations announced by us from time to time, in our sole discretion.
1. We may place some limits on certain features and aspects of the service.
2. We may adjust, suspend or interrupt any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of any feature of the Service, database or content.
3, We may restrict your access to some parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
You agree to use the Service according to the following Code of Conduct:
1. All information provided to you through the Service should remain private and confidential and should not be given to anyone without the permission of the person involved.
2. The Service must not be used for any form of harassment or offensive purposes, including but not limited to the sharing of pictures, messages, information or any means of communication that contain libelous, malicious, abusive or defamatory contents. Using racist, obscene, or offensive language is not allowed too.
3. Forwarding chain letters through the Service is rejected.
4. The Service may not be used to violate the privacy rights, property rights, or any other rights of other users.
5. The Service may not be used to distribute, promote or publish any material that contains advertising or any solicitation for funds, goods or services.
6. The Service may not be used to distribute or upload any virus, Trojan horses or do anything else that might cause damage to the Service, to FastTik systems or to other members’ systems in any way.
Subscriptions may be cancelled through the “Settings” button in settings screen..
1. We cannot ensure the security or privacy of information you provide through the Internet. Thus, you release us from any and all liability when such information is used by other parties.
2. We have no responsibility or control over the use of any information that you provide for others. Therefore, you should be cautious when choosing the personal information you provide for others through the Service.
3. We take no responsibility for the content of messages sent by other users of the service, and you release us from any and all liability regarding the contents of any communications you may receive from other users. Moreover, we take no responsibility for verifying the accuracy of the information provided by other users of the Service.
4. Any information you may read or receive about other users of the service is posted by the users themselves. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the credibility or the accuracy of this information whether you receive it through us or directly through other users.
5. The service may not be used for any illegal purposes.
6. You may not be granted an ID or a nickname that represents someone else, or if the ID or the nickname is protected by trade-mark or proprietary law. Vulgar and offensive IDs or nicknames will also be rejected after going through our own judgment.
We reserve the right to monitor all information, posts and means of communication used in our Service to ensure that they abide by the content guidelines which may be applicable from time to time.
We also reserve the right to delete, edit, or move any messages or other materials such as profiles, public postings, and other means of communication if proved to violate our Code of Conduct that is mentioned previously in this statement or if they don’t meet any applicable content guidelines.
However, we do not and cannot review every message or other material posted or sent by users of the Service. Therefore, users are fully responsible for the content of these materials when uploaded to the Service.
We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Service at any time, with or without notice, for any reason such as violating this agreement. Other reasons include but are not limited to, any corruptive, abusive and illegal activity, or using the Service in a way that may affect the enjoyment of the Service or the Internet by others. You may not be referred for the termination of access.
The Service contains information which is proprietary to us, our partners and our users. We assert full copyright and ownership protection in the Service regarding information owned or posted by us, our partners or users of the Service whether or not it the information is identified as proprietary to us or to them. Accordingly, you agree not to modify, copy or distribute any such information in any manner whatsoever without receiving direct permission from the owner of such information.
You acknowledge that any causes that might lead to the interruption or suspension of the service are not within the scope of our responsibility.
Your account is private and should not be used by anyone else. You are responsible for any activities done on the Service by other users who use your account.
You agree to indemnify us, our officers, directors, employees and agents from any loss or damages, including but not limited to reasonable legal fees, which we may suffer from due to your misuse of the
Service. The misuse of Service includes but is not limited to any violation of this Agreement and Code of Conduct or any charges or complaints made by other parties against you. You are expected to cooperate as reasonably as required in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter when indemnified by you; provided that you shall remain liable for any such claim.
The Service is distributed on an “as is” basis. We do not warrant that this Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, interruptions, and omissions in the availability of the Service. As permitted by law, you acknowledge that the Service is not provided with any warranties of any kind whatsoever either expressed or implied. You also acknowledge that the use of the Service is at your own risk. We do not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the Service by FastTik, by our partners , by any users of the Service or by any other person or entity.
You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, member profile, advice, statement or information shall be at your own risk. Your persistent use of the Service and your knowledge of any changes in this Agreement will automatically constitute your responsibility for such risks.
This Agreement may be modified from time to time. Notification of changes in this Agreement will be posted on the Service or sent via electronic mails. If you do not agree to any modifications, you should discontinue your use of the Service. Your persistent use of the Service and acknowledgment of the changes in this Agreement will automatically constitute your acceptance to this Agreement, or any subsequent modifications.
We reserve the right to send you electronic mails in order to inform you of any changes or additions that may occur to the Service. We also reserve the right to disclose information about your usage of the Service and demographics in forms that do not reveal your personal identity.using the Service, you agree with such disclosures and communications subject to the terms of our Privacy Statement.
You do not have the right to assign this Agreement or any of your rights to the Service to anyone. FastTik has the right to assign any or all of its rights and duties to the service under this Agreement to any third party. At the election of FastTik, if FastTik’s obligations hereunder are assumed by a third party, FastTik shall be relieved of any and all liability under this Agreement.
Our professional and legal obligations were mainly set to uphold the confidentiality of our users’ information, distinguishing obligations concerning information that we collect about individuals when they are provided by our service and those information that we use or disclose in our practice.
(I) We cannot ensure the security or privacy of information you provide through the Internet and your account messages, and you release us from any and all liability when such information is used by other parties.
(II) We have no responsibility or control over the use of any information that you provide for others. Therefore, you should be cautious when choosing the personal information you provide for others through the Service.
(III) We take no responsibility for the content of messages sent by other users of the service, and you release us from any and all liability regarding the contents of any communications you may receive from other users. Moreover, we take no responsibility for verifying the accurateness of the information provided by other users of the Service.
The service may not be used for any illegal purposes. If you use this service illegally, all information will be passed along to law enforcement. We may refuse to grant you an ID or nickname that represents someone else, or if the ID or the nickname is protected by trade-mark or proprietary law. Vulgar and offensive IDs or nicknames will also be rejected after going through our own judgment.
We do not share any personal information with third parties, and we do not send advertising to our members.
If you have any questions with respect to our policies regarding handling your personal information, or if you wish to request “access to” or “correction of” your personal information under our care and control, you can contact us at: support*at*FastTik.com